While COVID-19 vaccines will be offered to everyone who wants one by the end of 2021, Ontario’s Vaccination Plan has prioritized the initial doses for those who need it most. Ontario’s Vaccination Plan
It will be important for all of us, even those who receive the vaccine first, to continue to do what we can to stop the spread of infection by:
• practicing physical distancing;
• wearing a mask indoors and anywhere where physical distancing isn’t possible;
• washing hands frequently;
• limiting your social contacts; and,
• staying home when sick.The most important thing we can all do now is take the time to learn more about the vaccines and make informed choices for ourselves and our families.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccines, please visit the Hamilton Public Health